Thursday, April 19, 2018

4 Series of Changes


Smokebook



YouHallucination




 Insta Pill



Alcohol Rainbow

My 4 series of changes are social media, but instead of having just social media I have also put drugs addictions that are similar to social media addictions. Also, social media came out a different year; Facebook (2004), YouTube (2005), Instagram (2010), and Instagram (2011).

Facebook was popular social media and growing up I always wanted Facebook so I can connect with my friends or be part of it. After I activate my account, I was hooked on Facebook, I would spend every day and night and whenever I put my phone down, immediately I pick up my phone looking through for more. I was looking through Pinterest what ideas I can come up with and Facebook is like smoking cigarette. After people smoke once they go for another round until it is all gone.

YouTube is a very popular social media for streaming videos. There are all kinds of video contents, such as DIY, art, vlogging, politics, and etc. People are hooked on YouTube like they are hallucinating in this dreamy world that they are no longer in their own reality. Also, I have heard stories about how bad is to be in hallucinate.

Instagram is well known for pictures and short videos. You can follow many people, likes, comments, and share with other people. This is similar to pills because people take multiple pills just make themselves satisfy; sleeping, anxiety, and etc.

Snapchat famous facial recognition is rainbow throw up. When I first saw this, I immediately thought of someone is throwing up and how ridiculous idea that the company has thought of. So, this related to alcohol addiction, people drink too much different alcohol causing them to "vomit" from there body. My ideas are to paint someone is actually throwing up and make it splatter for the color red.

These are the 4 series of changes for social media and who knows what is the next trending social media that will be out there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment