Saturday, March 3, 2018

Flat Value


Famous Casey Neistat

This is a famous Youtuber, Casey Neistat, He has well over 9 million followers and founder of an app company called "Beme". First, open up the Adobe Photoshop and upload the picture. Next, clicked image --> adjustment --> threshold and adjust how much black and white space you want until you are satisfied and then printed out the picture. I put the paper underneath the canvas and taped it so it won't move around. Next, I put a lamp underneath so that I can see through and trace the image. 

The painting was very easy however, I had to use different brushes to get in between little detail. One thing I like the uneven amount of color black. I thought about coloring everything nice and even, but I actually like it. The only thing that I would have done is adding more detail such as, forehead and around his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment